Medical Sales Representative
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our Client in the medical industry is currently looking to hire Medical Sales Representatives.
- Having a good background about the medical equipment which used in Theater, ICU, Imaging, and Endoscopic departments
- Have a strong relationship with medical staff in governmental and private sectors as well
- Have the ability of closing the deals;
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets (not less than 24millionannually (2million monthly)
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Arranging appointments with doctors, hospital medical teams,
- Making presentations to doctors during the day
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, up to date with the latest clinical and hospital data,
- Monitoring competitor’s activity and competitors’ products
- Diploma/Bachelor of Science Degree/Pharmacy Degree or any other relevant qualification
- Over 4 years’ experience as a Medical Sales Rep and selling Theater, ICU, Imaging, and Endoscopic departments
- Excellent communication skills;
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people in field
- Analytical and planning skills;
- Strong teamwork and networking skills;
- Has a car is preferred.
- Deadline: Applications are on rolling basis till position if filled
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and attach a detailed CV to be submitted
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About iHR CONSULTING LTD
iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR) is a limited liability company that incorporated as a limited company in 2014 to provide Human Resources Consultancy Services to the private and public sector institutions.