Digital Marketing Intern
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 year
Job Field Internships / Volunteering , Media / Advertising / Branding
We are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing intern with knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. He/she will help in developing and implementing outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand awareness for our clients.
This is a 4 months paid internship opportunity with high chance of securing employment based on performance and other appraisal factors.
- Assist in online outreach through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to increase the number of our partners/followers.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Promote business expansion opportunities through lead generation and sales tracking.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of online marketing activities to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Assist in the planning, implementing, and managing weekly schedules for all social media content to identify opportunities for growth.
- Develop creative social media campaigns and to grow our brand through targeted advertising across various channels
- Provide suggestions to management for improving brand awareness to enhance business growth.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Create content for online marketing on all our social media platforms.
- Carry out content marketing for our websites.
- Carry out search engine optimization.
- Management and updating of the website, analytics
- Collect and analyze online customer feedback
- Generate online quality traffic for the website and social media platforms.
- Present progress reports to the head of department weekly
- Any other task assigned by head of department
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Business or related field desired but NOT a requirement.
- In-depth knowledge on effective social media marketing techniques.
- Must possess strong graphic design skills.
- Must have passion for technology and hands on experience in IT
- Google Ad words experience.
- Exhibited attained training level in Facebook’s Blueprint.
- Google Analytics and tracking pixel implementation skills.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Prior experience in a similar role is highly preferred.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Ignite Experiential
We are an innovative experiential marketing agency, crafting brand-building work that creates real emotional connections with audiences. We conceptualize, design, fabricate, animate, generate and invent the most extreme of imaginations. Ignite Experiential provides promotional staff for live marketing events throughout Kenya. These events include experiential and event marketing campaigns, brand activations, trade show marketing events, and more.