Senior User Interface Developer
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior UI Designer to join a FinTech company based in Nairobi! The company work with a in variety of financial institutions, providing a multitude of services across Data Analytics, Archiving, eDiscovery and Information Governance, and have had an impressive year of growth and success.
The ideal Senior UI Designer will be able to showcase an impressive portfolio of visual and UI designs for web, desktop and mobile applications as well as being an advocate for the best principles and standards for design within a collaborative, Agile environment.
Key experience and skills needed for the Senior UI Designer:
- Portfolio of high quality visual UI designs for products, application and services.
- Evidence of mobile (Android & iOS) design experience.
- Design system experience.
- Extensive knowledge of key UI principles (Information architecture, usability, graphic design, prototyping, testing)
- Proven ability to use various design tools such as Illustrator, Sketch and Figma.
- Previous experience iterating on high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Excellent communication skills when sharing UI ideas with wider design teams and senior business stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment with FinTech industry knowledge would be highly advantageous.
- Senior UI Designer – UI, Design, Design System, Enterprise, Illustrator,Sketch, Figma, Mobile, iOS, Android, Prototyping, mock-ups
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Human Capital Solutions Services (HCSS) is a consulting company registered in Kenya in 2004, officially became active in 2011. The main thrust of the services offered is assisting enterprises to find the right people at all levels, offer human resources advisory services and all other people related solutions. One of the biggest challenge facing companies in Kenya and the region is finding key human resources to take their enterprises to the next level of business growth. It’s about people but not just anyone…the right people. Organizations succeed, grow and thrive or remain average or even become downright mediocre based first and foremost on the quality of its people. The structures, systems and strategies are secondary aspects.