Senior Application Analyst
Our client seeks to hire a Senior Application Analyst to support the business applications through its incident management, change management, deployment management, end user support, month end support, GCC management, applications and database management services.
- The Application Support Analyst is responsible for partnering with multiple technology teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals; identify and define necessary system enhancements; analyze existing system logic, identify problems; and recommend and implements solutions.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of apps support.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex, high impact application enhancements and problem resolution through in-depth analysis and evaluation of complex business processes, systems and industry standards; documents requirements.
- Partners with multiple technology areas and management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
- Works closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Systems Analysts to determine and document Systems impacts and support requirements
- Considers the implications of the application of technology to the current environment.
- Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues; communicates impact; proposes risk mitigation options.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Provides in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Persuades and influences others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the Bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- University degree in IT or Business with relevant IT training.
- A number of years experience in a similar role supporting Front Office applications and stakeholders
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working or leading requirement gathering efforts for multiple large development projects at one-time
- Proficient using basic technical tools and systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their ,using the position as subject of email.
About Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries. Their joint experiences encompass a range of human resources facets as well as general administration and communications. HCS Africa’s primary target market includes small and medium entrepreneurs and non-governmental organizations spanning the African continent. Its secondary target markets comprise large organizations, government departments, parastatals and multinationals that we service jointly through our local, regional and global strategic preferred partners and alliances.