Our client, in the Banking Industry seeks to recruit a Business Analyst. The Job holder will work closely with other IT team members through each stage of the software development lifecycle and demonstrate both existing and new functionality to the stakeholders.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
Education & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Proven experience in producing user stories (functional and technical), use cases, business. requirements and functional requirements for the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Experienced in JIRA use, Knowledge of SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in mapping data between multiple systems and creating data-maps as required
- Broad technical experience across technical components including infrastructure, network, applications, data, and information security
- Practical knowledge extracting/gathering of data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, flow charts etc.
- Prior Banking experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Industry domain including payments systems preferred.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email with Business Analyst on the Subject line
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
About Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries. Their joint experiences encompass a range of human resources facets as well as general administration and communications. HCS Africa’s primary target market includes small and medium entrepreneurs and non-governmental organizations spanning the African continent. Its secondary target markets comprise large organizations, government departments, parastatals and multinationals that we service jointly through our local, regional and global strategic preferred partners and alliances.