Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldEducation / Teaching
Areas of Training
ISO and Quality Management
Corporate employees (IT executives, Security Executives, Quality control officers, Quality managers, etc)
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Consultants will use subject matter expertise, principles of adult learning theory, and workplace experience to meet the objectives of each engagement.
- Prepare training proposals when needed
- Carrying out the training needs assessment for the clients.
- Collaborating with business heads to develop programs to meet the training gaps for different clients
- Design effective training programs, review and propose changes to set training programs
- Developing curriculum, training material, facilitation, and delivery for selected training programs as per the client’s company strategy
- Facilitating training on some selected areas
- Review of training policies and conducting on-going research and development for the Learning and Development unit
- Keep attendance and other records related to training
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Plan, organize, coordinate and conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions
- Attend training sessions virtually and on-premise
Set Exams and track results
Key Competencies, Knowledge, and Personal Attributes
- Masters/ Bachelor/Ph.D. in Information security, Information technology or any other related fields
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer for at least 1-3 years
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Interpersonal, Planning, and organizing skills
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to work under pressure
Presentation Skills Key Actions:
- Maintains audience attention
- Defines clear goals and context for learning, Follows a logical sequence.
- Uses non-verbal communications and learning aids
- Listens and responds to questions and objectives.
- Balances course objectives and task-orientation with the audience’s needs.
- Summarizes the presentation
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Huki Group
Founded in 2018, Huki Group is pioneering world class software, hardware and It solution provider delivering superior and client centric solutions with a success track record.
Huki Group prides itself with a wide network of international partners who together bring the best product for local and global customers. Since its founding, Huki is set to become a leader in providing software in business performance excellence, ERP, CRM, cybersecurity/ IT security, financial management and IT consulting among others. Together with our partners, Huki provides support, maintenance, hosting, implementation and consultation for IT and system related issues so that customers can get the maximum value from their investments.