Head of People and Culture
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Implementation of strategic HR Management, facilitating an enabling culture for high performance and efficient HR operations.
- Developing and implementing HR strategy
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Managing the performance management processes
- Liaising with other functional/departmental managers and facilitating efficient human resources management
- Ensuring that the Company’s succession plan is meaningful and effective.
- Developing and implementing manpower plans
- Promoting relations with relevant external institutions and agencies on matters pertaining to employees
- Developing and implementing Company’s training plans and carrying out monitoring and evaluation
- Pro-actively building and contributing to the desired company culture and
- Support wellbeing of team members at work.
- Qualifications in Human Resource Management
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree as an added advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience in HR , four of which must have been in a strategic leadership role
- Experience in an FMCG is an added advantage
- Proactive nature and ready to grow with a dynamic company
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Highlands Drinks Limited
Highlands Mineral Water Company Limited, established in 1954, is one of the pioneers of the soft drinks industry in Kenya. Our product range includes Highlands bottled water, Highlands Cordials, CLUB carbonated soft drinks and RIO ready-to-drink juices. All Highlands products are quality certified by the Kenyan Bureau of Standards.