Head of Compliance and Administration
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- Performance Leadership of Administration and all Functions in Henkel Kenya based on defined KPI in order to maximize their contribution to business success in terms of growth and profitability.
- Major part of the activities will be directed towards a continuous capability development of the Functions on ground, focused but not limited to People, Processes, Systems and Standards.
- The incumbent drives change in function’s organization. Pro-actively analyses, questions structures and implements changes under the guidance of Managing Director and Regional Stake holders.
- Brings the Function’s organization in Kenya back to a level which is full-filling internal performance standards, aiming to reach best-in-class operations.
- Sustainable success of this position is measured by KPI in the areas of quality of service, conformity to corporate standards and efficient administration of Henkel Kenya.
- Conduct continuous Checks, improve and implement processes/SOPs/Best Practices across departments.
- Ensuring of compliance with relevant corporate and external guidelines and standards.
- Coordinate with External Law firms and Law enforcement agencies.
- Coordinate with Regional Law/Compliance.
- Liaison with Federal and State agencies.
- Controlling and regular reporting of performance KPIs related to Administration, Compliance and Functions.
- Continuous improvement of Function’s processes.
- University Graduate/Master’s Degree in Finance/Management.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in General Management, Administration.
- Proficient Knowledge in Vendor Management, Administration and Compliance.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?