Business Development, ACH & MT
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities
- Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM Actively manages implementation of price strategy in the region
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory
- Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC% and/ or GP% targets) in sales area
- Leads, coaches and mentors sales team members and ensures their respective education and development
- Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit).
- Ensures compliant execution of sales processes (e.g. pricing, customer data management).
- Provides sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key KPIs
- Manages relationships and plans with distribution partners, monitors their financial performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5 Years Sales & Marketing experience
- Category management experience in the Stationery field an added advantage
- CIM is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?