Job TypeFull Time
Experience3 – 5 years
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in a similar position, preferably in a busy set up.
- Computer Literacy-Must be computer literate and be able to manage software programs.
- Good recording keeping and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and manage people.
- Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision.
- Ensure compliance with PPB regulations for the branch
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, administration, and sales in the region.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans with the Operations Manager and Operations Director at the Head office.
- Meet assigned goals and metrics.
- Manage assigned budget and allocated funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of the branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Ensure Compliance with all Company Standard Operating Procedures and Policies in place
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Harleys Limited
Harley’s Limited is a company registered in 1953 that deals in the sales, marketing and distribution of healthcare products, pharmaceuticals, surgical-equipment, medical equipment, ophthalmic equipment, theatre equipment and OTC products. The volume of business generated since the current management took over from 1975 has continued to grow steadily. At the time of acquisition by the current management the company purely traded in Pharmaceuticals in Kisumu (western Kenya) as a Wholesale Dispensing Chemist which is still functional.