We are currently looking to fill the positions of CIVIL ENGINEERS/SUPERVISORS at an industrial project construction site in Kenya.
- Acting as the key person and/or point of contact for all activities on the construction site, and overseeing daily operations
- Monitoring and updating calculations, designs, and tolerances
- Overseeing and coordinating the ordering and delivery of materials and equipment to endure efficiency
- Examining and analyzing products, activities, designs, and works-in-progress before approval
- Leading and working cooperatively with a team of engineers to implement plans and liaise with contractors
- Enforcing all safety regulations on the construction site to ensure that all activities are disseminated safely
- Gathering and submitting reports to management and/or higher-level managers
- Breaking down the costs for each element to ensure that project remains within budget.
Interested candidates must have:
- Hands-on experience of working at industrial project construction sites ie. in Power/Oil & Gas/Mineral etc
- A Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or related courses from a recognised university.
- A thorough technical understanding of building and construction management
- With a strong work ethic, results oriented and ability to deliver under pressure
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Interested candidates should submit their application and detailed CV
Clearly indicating SITE SUPERVISOR / STORE KEEPER on the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About H. Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd
Founded in 1951, H Young & Co. (E.A.) Ltd has worked on many projects across the East African region. We boast a diverse portfolio comprising: energy, petroleum, agro processing, telecommunications, ports and marine, mining, building, cement, and infrastructure development. Our projects are spread across various locations in East Africa. These projects have not only helped grow local economies, but also improved the quality of life for communities and people in the region.