Q commerce – Sales Executive (1 year contract)
Your Work-life Opportunity
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Sales Executive (ideally with supermarket experience) to drive growth in actual and unexplored markets. You will report directly to the Head of Sales, and will be working in an international, dynamic and team-oriented environment.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Seal partnerships with the best local G accounts, always aligned with the company goals
- As owner of Glovo’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals follow the required profitability
- Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth onboarding
- Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
- Meet ambitious weekly and monthly Sales objectives defined by the company. You’ll want to crush these goals
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision makers and generate interest about Glovo
- Daily report with the tasks executed (calls and visits) via Salesforce (CRM)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales – preferably in a startup environment.
- Knowledge of the Grocery industry is a significant plus
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- You don’t miss the details
- Know how to negotiate your way into a super deal through sales techniques and persuasion
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Have excellent communication skills. Eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills
- Autonomous and self motivated who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs, MS Office and Salesforce
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- Full proficiency in local language and fluent in English is a must
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 13 countries across Europe, Africa and Asia.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering