Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for your city and the region
- Provide analytical support to the operations team in Nairobi
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help optimize delivery times & courier earnings
- Track the impact of all the new implementations that you have proposed by checking the daily metrics of the cities
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Couriers (couriers) in the new city
- Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Couriers
- Have a Data Sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within a specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Couriers in the city
- Be there for the Couriers when they need support
- Ensure that all Couriers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Improve processes on behalf of Couriers through projects (when necessary)
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of Glovo.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures by Couriers.
- Analyze daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the city.
- Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Economics or similar education is an added advantage.
- A data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytical position (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to directions and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Knowledge of government contract management and knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Results-oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Leadership – you can motivate your teammates
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Persuasive with details and facts
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Monthly Glovo credits to use in our App
- Comprehensive Private health insurance
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering