Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for your city and the region
- Provide analytical support to the operations team in Nairobi
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help optimize delivery times & courier earnings
- Track the impact of all the new implementations that you have proposed by checking the daily metrics of the cities
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Couriers (couriers) in the new city
- Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Couriers
- Have a Data Sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within a specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Couriers in the city
- Be there for the Couriers when they need support
- Ensure that all Couriers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Improve processes on behalf of Couriers through projects (when necessary)
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of Glovo.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures by Couriers.
- Analyze daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the city.
- Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Economics or similar education is an added advantage.
- A data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytical position (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to directions and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Knowledge of government contract management and knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Results-oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Leadership – you can motivate your teammates
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Persuasive with details and facts
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Monthly Glovo credits to use in our App
- Comprehensive Private health insurance
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 14 countries across Europe, Africa, and Asia.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering