Account Manager – Long Tail (They/She/He)
Your Work-life Opportunity
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins. As an Account Manager of long tail, you will play a key role in the Glovo Account management team. You will be directly responsible for impacting all the long tail partners to make them grow, sell assets and improve user UX.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Maintain good relationship between Glovo and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Draw and execute plans to make the portfolio grow through promos and marketing activations, selling positioning assets
- Understand motives of inactive partners and churn and make plans to improve MoM
- Define processes to scale promos through LT partner
- Review and propose partner communications
- Raise product requests to improve partners UX and scalability. Identify tech features improvements and give proactive feedback to HQ.
- Identify new assets to sell to the long tail partners and implement the whole process.
- Work on improving Kpis for the long tail partners through comms, tech releases, new features implementation, and different analysis and tests
- Customer Service or Business Consultancy
- Preferably experience in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering