Administrator – Easy Roster
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Reporting to the Labour Efficiency manager, the Administrator – Easy Roster will ensure the integrity and accuracy of information processed on the company’s employee roster and attendance system, in compliance with legislation and company policies and procedure.
- Create and maintain accurate Customer records on the Easy Roster (ER) database, as required for all contractual and ad hoc / sundry guarding customers.
- Create and maintain rosters for all Customer sites on the ER system, ensuring the provision of manpower in compliance with contractual requirements.
- Print duty rosters for CSM/Contract Managers
- In cooperation with the HR Department, create, maintain and update accurate employee records on the ER database
- Export the correct roster hours worked to the payroll for payment within specified deadlines and time frame
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant tertiary education
- Previous experience as Data input assistance / administrator
- Knowledge of wage and labour management procedures
- Advanced computer skills (IT advantageous)
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Delivering great customer service
- Sharing and cooperating
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Attention to detail
MODE OF APPLICTAION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About GE Healthcare
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.