Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldEducation / Teaching
Job Purpose: To provide high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students be competitive and marketable in their relevant industry.
- A higher diploma in ICT or equivalent.
- Diploma in Technical Teacher Education
- Significant work experience for at least 1 year.
- Able to demonstrate that they can satisfactorily perform the duties by reference to their previous work experience.
- Good communications skills including a satisfactory level of spoken and written English.
- Satisfactory level of computer skills
- Able to manage a busy workload and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to work as a key member of a small team and to take the lead in advising the Managing Director.
- Committed to the vision and mission of Frontlearn Institute.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Those interested in this challenging position should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
About Frontlearn Institute
At Frontlearn, we are focused entirely on teaching practical skills in a state of the art school which is supportive and fun, while also ensuring our students gain high levels of discipline required to excel in a work environment. We are focused on ensuring our graduates leave us with a complete range of skills which will enable them to adapt to any environment. Our Mission, Vision and Core Values Mission: Nurture outstanding professionals to take up positions in leadership