Customer Experience Internship
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldCustomer Care , Internships / Volunteering
About the Customer experience Internship
The Customer Experience Internship is a 1-year program that provides recent graduates an opportunity to be a part of an amazing team that provides exceptional customer-centric support to all Flutterwave customers.
In this role, you will work with stakeholders to resolve frequent issues, develop and participate in initiatives to better serve our users, and share insights gained from your interactions with Flutterwave customers with the rest of the team, so we can constantly improve as a team and organization.
This Internship is focused on creating opportunities for young people to begin career growth, gain cross-functional working experiences, be mentored and develop customer-focused business skills while proudly assisting customers with their questions and concerns.
Customer Experience interns will get the opportunity to collaborate with various teams in Flutterwave and learn from the very best.
We welcome applications from diverse disciplines with outstanding performance.
**The Customer experience internship shall be for a minimum of one (1) year
***Prospective candidates should be available to start Immediately if successful
Your Day to Day Activities
- Delivering prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, on-line chat, one-one communication etc.
- Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services, in order to provide adequate resolution and help to customers
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the established time limits and follow up often to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Collect and record customer feedback and information, and share with appropriate departments and team members
- Make product and service suggestions to meet customers’ specific needs
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Be a team player by participating in and accomplishing initiatives as needed
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner
Be a national or resident of kenya
Excellent proficiency of English Language and ability to communicate well in and English
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Flutterwave is a payment infrastructure company and our mission is to simplify payments for endless possibilities. We believe that our customers are our lifeline and are at the center of everything we do.