Key Accounts Executive
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The team: We are 30+ business & ops specialists, software engineers, and emergency dispatchers based in Nairobi and operating throughout Kenya. We are a goal-driven and results-oriented team focused on the continuous improvement of our technologies and dispatch operations. We value agility, grit, and innovation.
Who you are: As a Key Accounts Executive, your focus will be on retaining and broadening relationships with key rescue.co clients and channel partners.
You will have a large remit to lead and define these relationships. Your performance will be measured by how well you work with clients to grow our member base and product uptake – this requires creativity and initiative. You should have a broad range of experience in relationship management and work well with diverse teams across various sectors.
What you’ll be doing: Developing and expanding relationships with key clients and corporate members as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products and services.
- Focusing on getting to know our clients. This means understanding their business needs, the broader trends within their industry and how we can serve them best.
- Expanding relationships with key partners. This means being their first point of contact, handling escalations internally and externally, managing ad-hoc queries and regular business meetings.
- Defining and executing on growth opportunities. Using a data-driven approach, you will research and define growth opportunities for key accounts and channel partners. You will work with them to drive these initiatives.
- Managing marketing campaigns. You’ll help create and drive partner marketing campaigns.
Basic requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 7 years client relationship or account management experience, either within a business environment or as part of a consulting team.
- Proven experience in account management, customer success, or marketing.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Proven track record in working with clients to drive growth for a business or venture.
- Great collaboration skills with a strong independent work ethic.
- Must be highly organised and tech-savvy and able to operate across several accounts and clients at the same time.
Things that will make you stand out:
Strong knowledge of the insurance sector, in particular health insurance, auto insurance, life insurance.
Connections and relationships within the startup, insurance, technology, tourism, or professional services sectors in Kenya.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Flare Emergency Response Company Location
Flare was born from the recognized need of private and public providers to better serve their consituencies. In areas underserved by public emergency infastructure, Flare tools help you provide the best care most efficiently. Flare is made by Capsule Ltd., a healthcare technologies company. CORE FEATURES Software infrastructure and operational support for emergency response teams, both government and private. REAL-TIME TRACKING Emergency response and medical transfers are time sensitive and strategic. Flare plans around real-time conditions, and tracks accurate location data for effective response. REPORTING Whether for donors, the public sector, or private sector accounting , reporting is at the heart of running your business effectively. And running an effective emergency response operation is at the heart of saving lives. RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Track, manage, and supervise resources using Flare's resource management tools. From different vehicle types, like ambulances and police cars, to personnel, like dispatchers and first responders, Flare gives you the big picture and all the details. COORDINATION In emergency response, we never do it alone. Flare puts coordinating multiple resources at the top: allowing responders to quickly organize and act effectively accross available equipment, first responders, vehicles, and organizations.