Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Sales Executive will generate revenue by selling Finastra software solutions and services to new prospects within assigned territory. They provide specific product focus from a sales perspective through the acquisition of new clients by positioning the value Finastra products and services can bring to clients.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment.
- Manage territory to maximize sales resources and revenue opportunities and to minimize travel and selling-related expenses.
- Analyze financial position and challenges of prospects to determine sales approach.
- Understand market drivers and collaborate with both the client and internal stakeholders to overcome potential impediments.
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each prospect.
- Close business to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas.
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Ensure and maintain sales forecasting data in sales reporting system to allow for opportunity management and reporting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
- Participate in user group meetings and trade shows as approved.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
Other duties as assigned
- 5 years successful sales experience representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions.
- Experience selling to C Level executives.
- Relationship and consultative selling experience.
Required Skills And Experience
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs
- Demonstrates deep product and industry knowledge including market trends and competitive intelligence
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with stakeholders
- Superior presentation skills.
- Ability to present compellingly and negotiate complex deals.
- Proven ability to articulate value proposition and ROI.
- Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers.
- Proven ability to manage internal resources to complete the sale.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proven record of building and managing a sales pipeline and achieving/exceeding quota.
- Proven record of matching customers’ needs with solutions.
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Finastra is a global leader in financial services software and cloud solutions, transforming the financial services industry by making institutions more resilient, more efficient and more competitive. With over 60 offices located around the world, Finastra pairs global perspective with local presence.
Finastra Services’ core purpose is to help our customers adopt Finastra solutions, optimize their use and further advance their business. We work with our clients to deliver maximum efficiency and value, encouraging growth and innovation through our partner ecosystem.
We have the experience, expertise and ecosystem to deliver successful client programs. In the last Financial year, we and our partners completed 3 project go-lives a day.