Marketing Communications Specialist
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
This individual will be responsible for supporting strategy development and executing marketing and communications projects both on digital and below the line activations to meet sales and revenue objectives. This role collaborates with various departments such as sales, operations, Farmer’s Choice stakeholders (vendors, stockists and suppliers) to execute marketing and communications initiatives.
- Come up with creative marketing concepts for various distribution channels to include Retail, HORECA and General trade that will drive both sales and revenue.
- Create tailormade social media content, writing of blogs and monthly newsletter to be shared both internally and externally.
- Writing of copy both on digital, flyers and posters for each communication campaign.
- Oversee social media activities including creating and scheduling standard and paid social placements and engagement tracking.
- Plan and execute various onground activations in the different distribution channels i.e Retail, HORECA and General Trade.
- Organize and attend trade visits and activations in collaboration with the sales team help achieve sales teams targets.
- Maximize response and ROI through effective planning, analysing, and implementation of B2B, B2C and D2C marketing plans across various media channels.
- Track marketing results and revenue through a variety of data collection and tools. Report on efficiency of campaigns and areas for improvement.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Manage and track expenses for all marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a businessrelated field
- 34 years marketing experience including managing social accounts and marketing campaign development/execution using below the line, above the line and digital marketing channels.
- Skilled, and interested, in writing and editing promotional material and content on brochures, Posters and Flyers
- Ability to write press releases, blogs and newsletter content.
- Skilled at organization of events and activations both online and on the ground.
- Excellent analytical, prioritization, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and at all levels of the organization
- Creative eye and ability to recommend outofthebox ideas which will drive growth and build brand value.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, along with attention to detail.
- Proven track record of successfully executing on detailed schedule and calendar / meetings, ability to multitask, keep multiple projects on track.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills for juggling many changing priorities and working under tight deadlines.
- Strong team player able to work well across and with different teams.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Farmers Choice Limited
At Farmers Choice, our mission is limited is to be the most respected branded meat plant on the continent specializing in a wide range of fresh and processed meats with an emphasis at all times being on Quality Assurance, Staff Morale and Customer Satisfaction