Knowledge Manager – Delivery
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldCustomer Care
Are you a bright, energetic and curious type, who wants to make a difference in this world? Are you passionate about playbooks and want to write everything down? As the Delivery Knowledge Manager at CloudFactory, you will be based anywhere in the world, as part of our global team with operations in the US, UK, Nepal and Kenya.
You’ll do the important work of enabling the productivity of our global Delivery team with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful. This is a role for a person who is passionate about both people and technology and a student of the profession of training with a strong desire to “grow like bamboo” in your career with us.
- Own the documentation of Delivery processes and policies
- Own the Delivery Knowledge Base – ensuring all contents are up-to-date and standardized to represent Delivery as a united function.
- Promote knowledge capture and reuse through operational and business processes
- Facilitate Knowledge Management strategic planning and knowledge transfer sessions
- Plan, develop, stand up, support, and promote collaborative tools and techniques such as communities of practice to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners
- Help disseminate information about the Delivery organization’s knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization,
- Coordinate and deliver training to new and existing team members on essential knowledge and skills with a focus on our product, delivery and sales processes, and industry expertise.
- Partner with L&D team to build Delivery specific onboarding programs for new Team Lead hires.
- Monitor, track and record the progress and completion of training to ensure team members are properly equipped to perform successfully in their roles.
- Build job profiles for different roles within Delivery and work closely with the Talent Business Partner to support any operational priorities within the organization.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in training, project management and customer-facing responsibilities
- Proven track record of building knowledge management/ retention systems and processes
- Proficient (and able to quickly learn new skills) in Google Suite
- Ability to organize and prioritize several competing priorities and projects effectively
- Ability to assess the impact of new products or processes on existing teams and procedures
- Ability to make appropriate recommendations for solutions to business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and training skills with groups of various sizes and skill levels
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
- A high EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence)
- International work/life experience or passion is a plus
- You believe that you can get a little bit better each day
- You value being part of something bigger than yourself
- You build trusting relationships with co-workers
- You like to work hard to pursue your passions
- You are very organized and like to be involved in details of things
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions. Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London. At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people. We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.