Office Assistant, Program Implementation
Job TypeFull Time
The Office Assistant is majorly responsible for office organization, service to the office teams/visitors and the management of office supplies. DSW relies on the Office Assistant to ensure that the office and its environment is a conducive space for working and the staff wellness is catered for.
Duties and responsibilities
- Office Organization and cleannessOpen office on time and ensure secure closure at the end of the day, ensuring safe custody of all office keys.
- Keep the office and chlorine stores and the surroundings clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure the office compound is a healthy and conducive environment for work
- Service to office teamsPrepare and serve tea to staff on time on a daily basis.
- Support on office errands such as small items purchases, printing/scanning & photocopies, etc.
- Collection and delivery of office parcels, quotations, invoices, parcels etc.
- Management of office suppliesResponsible for office kitchen and sanitation supplies inventory, monitor and maintain/control usage, and ensure a timely requisition for new supplies as needed
- Ensure all kitchen utensils, equipment and cleaning tools are well maintained and serviceable. Ensure timely reporting of any damages for repairs.
- Other general tasksReceive client/visitors and usher/refer them to the correct contact person or staff while maintaining organization image.
- Support with updating chlorine and dispenser parts inventory and regular stock checking and monthly stock reconciliations.
- Help/oversee the movement of office furniture, oversee loading/offloading of chlorine refills/dispenser parts, etc.
- Data handling -Organizing and filing hard copy data and maintaining a well-organized data filing and storage system at the office.
- Support in event planning and coordination as necessary, arrange for refreshments, food and other necessary materials
- Support with other program fieldwork as may be necessary.
- Any other duties/tasks assigned by supervisor or management.
- A minimum of a certificate and 1 years’ experience in the related field.
- Excellency in oral and written communication is required
- Computer skills are an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Evidence Action
Evidence Action scales proven interventions that improve the lives of millions. We only implement cost-effective programs whose efficacy is backed by substantial rigorous evidence. We identify innovative, appropriate financing mechanisms and build best-practice operational models. We voraciously self-evaluate, learn, and improve our models for scaling effective interventions with a commitment to transparency, impact, and value for money.