Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an ASP Manager, are you interested? As ASP Manager, you will assure best value at procurement of (A)SP services in accordance to related scope. You will have all needed information on supplier base in rollout and field maintenance operations and will act on supplier performance issues. As a Leader, you will secure the correct contractual prices per agreed scope with the customer. You will ensure OHS competence and statutory compliance of supplier as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models. You will be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements. You will build and drive (A)SP forecasting and (A)SP Operational Governance Framework. (A)SP in this document refers to ASP/SP/FSO.
- You will liaison with the team to organize and coordinate work activities
- Develop and maintain sourcing activities
- You will participate in tender negotiation and delivery
- Coach and drive the onboarding of (A)SPs
- Secure (A)SPs have all required licenses, specific tools, permits and certification before commencement of project
- Plan and maintain quality assurance performance in OHS
- You will be responsible for managing and controlling (A)SP quality and budget
Apply service delivery process and models.
To be successful in the role you are
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required in Engineering or similar discipline and master’s degree is preferable
- Minimum 8 years of experience in telecom industry mainly in Network Rollout
- Excellent financial acumen and experience
- Experience of service delivery processes, models, and strategy
- You possess OHS knowledge and skills
- Support with building and formulating strategies and concepts
You should also have
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and result oriented
- You will be perseverant, as well as open minded, with a passion to win
- This Job is Multi Geography hire and open to hire in South East African region.
For South African applicant only: Ericsson South Africa recruits in line with its Employment Equity plan and will therefore give preference to suitably qualified candidates who are members of designated groups.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.