As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an ASP Manager, are you interested? As ASP Manager, you will assure best value at procurement of (A)SP services in accordance to related scope. You will have all needed information on supplier base in rollout and field maintenance operations and will act on supplier performance issues. As a Leader, you will secure the correct contractual prices per agreed scope with the customer. You will ensure OHS competence and statutory compliance of supplier as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models. You will be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements. You will build and drive (A)SP forecasting and (A)SP Operational Governance Framework. (A)SP in this document refers to ASP/SP/FSO.
- You will liaison with the team to organize and coordinate work activities
- Develop and maintain sourcing activities
- You will participate in tender negotiation and delivery
- Coach and drive the onboarding of (A)SPs
- Secure (A)SPs have all required licenses, specific tools, permits and certification before commencement of project
- Plan and maintain quality assurance performance in OHS
- You will be responsible for managing and controlling (A)SP quality and budget
- Apply service delivery process and models.
To be successful in the role you are
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required in Engineering or similar discipline and master’s degree is preferable
- Minimum 8 years of experience in telecom industry mainly in Network Rollout
- Excellent financial acumen and experience
- Experience of service delivery processes, models, and strategy
- You possess OHS knowledge and skills
- Support with building and formulating strategies and concepts
You should also have
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and result oriented
- You will be perseverant, as well as open minded, with a passion to win
- This Job is Multi Geography hire and open to hire in South East African region.
For South African applicant only: Ericsson South Africa recruits in line with its Employment Equity plan and will therefore give preference to suitably qualified candidates who are members of designated groups.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.