Job TypeFull Time
We are now looking for a Solution Architect in the End to End Core and Cloud domain, who will be responsible for driving end-to-end, commercially viable, technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Engage with the customer’s Core planning, engineering and operation teams to understand customer requirements, problems and pain points within the communication services domain
- Scope, define and design solution offerings that address the customer’s needs
- Driving end-to-end technical solutions and handles the role of End-to -End Solution Architect for Communication Services projects.
- Handles the role of the Customer Solution Responsible (CSR) within the Core3 of different opportunities
- Full understanding of the Core Network (Voice and Packet) and Cloud Infrastructure architecture, including related call flows and its integration with the surrounding network elements.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on defining the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations to the technical and executive levels
- Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree of Communication Engineering,
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in Core and Cloud projects and Pre-Sales engagements
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Communication Services, Packet Core and Cloud Infra
- Experience as end to end solution architect with proven record of related projects
- Proven experience of driving engagements in the Pre-Sales phase
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Communication Skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.