Lead Core Solution Architect
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- You will be responsible for P&L for specific accounts for Core business
- Lead Core Solution Architect should be single point of contact for pre-sales and delivery for Core opportunities and projects
- Lead Core Solution Architect should have ability to manage customers, set strong relationships with technical counterparts and articulate value argumentation among Ericsson Core solutions
- Lead Core Solution Architect should have ability to coordinate technical teams working on pre-sales and delivery activities
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 5+ years minimum of experience:
- Domain experience: area of expertise – e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.