Integration Engineer – UDM
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 3 years in Project Deployment.
- Domain experience: UDM (User Data Management), HLR, HSS, UDC, SDM.
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Preferred Skills
If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.