ICT Program Director/Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for ICT Program Director, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
The role will
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and monitor all activities
- Lead project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues.
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events.
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring.
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting.
- Develop the field: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Academic Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT
- Min years of experience: At least 5 years handling Telecommunications Projects!
- Domain experience: BSS / OSS / Core / Cloud
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
You should also have :
- PMI certifications / project management certification!
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- Supplier management experience
- Advanced degree in business is a plus
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.