BSS E2E Solution Architect
Job Type Full Time
Experience 10 years
Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a BSS E2E Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions, and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving E2E technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution. Provide feedback to Research & Development
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about the solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: BS of Engineering
- Minimum 10 Years of experience
- Area of expertise – BSS Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Ericsson Charging. TM Forum Open Digital Architecture.
- Experience from technical job roles is required: Integration Engineer or Software Developer in the charging domain is a plus.
What happens next once you apply?
- Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
- Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
- Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding
- Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.