ERP Support Analyst
Job TypeFull Time
Experience2 – 3 years
Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
The ERP Support Analyst will support the business to achieve its goals and objectives by using effective, contemporary IT practices, policies and procedures to achieve strategic objectives. Responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs, that support the organizations overall strategic directions. Oversees various areas of ERP Application systems, such as Ticket raised resolutions, Application (VAS) Initiatives and project activities, System availability and uptime, Training and Talent Development.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Ability to offer 2nd line support calls and ensure end to end support is provided for all Oracle Enterprise ERP issues.
- Ensure system support governance by adherence to established project policies, processes and standards.
- Ability to identify gaps and value addition.
- Ensure all applications have up-to-date documentation (deployment architecture, connection matrix and system manuals and troubleshooting guides).
- Training of the application to the relevant support teams.
- Support Application by maintaining system availability and system uptime.
- Adhere to Incident, Problem and Change Management processes (Ticket assignment and resolution, Problem management to resolve root cause of repeat incidents, attend CAB meetings and verify all changes implemented are properly tested to minimise incidents related to changes).
- Ensure security of data and information within the Applications Systems (User access review and general application housekeeping).
- Support execution of the design, planning and implementation of company projects that promote business needs.
- Demonstrate sound technical judgment, communication skills and talented development capabilities.
- To be Efficient and effective in issue resolutions.
- To maintain the Culture Brand of the organization and customer service.
- Contribute to business growth and sales of the organization.
- Recommend review of existing business applications to ensure they are able to adapt to the changing business environment.
- Excellent understanding of Information Technology policies and procedures. Excellent knowledge of local IT standards, laws and regulations.
- Expert knowledge; exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness. Leads the development of highly advanced technologies, principles, theories and concepts. Guides and transfers knowledge to the team.
Key Critical Competencies
- Basic Enterprise IT skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Business awareness.
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent Teamwork/Interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years Experience in application system administration skills and certifications for example: linux, oracle, ITIL,Weblogic,websphere, Java ,sql, Window Powershell , C++ and other related certifications.
- Ability to work with Oracle tools i.e.PL/SQL, Oracle Forms builder, Oracle Reports, Oracle Approvals Management Engine (AME).
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems, proven ability to function in a self –directed environment.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Testing and Implementation of Oracle EBS (ERP).
- Experience in Enhancement, Setup, and Testing of Oracle EBS SCM(Supply Chain Management), Oracle Financials, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Payroll.
- Functional/Technical expertise in Oracle modules like Oracle Inventory, Oracle Purchasing, i-Procurement, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Payroll, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Account Payables.
- Expertise in SYSADMIN and Oracle Applications activities like managing concurrent managers, application user setup, defining responsibilities, value sets, flex field, registering menus, concurrent programs, providing support to apps users for any functional issues.
- Experience in conducting Oracle Apps trainings to various levels of people in the organization.
- Experienced in project management and running multiple projects.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies.
- An ability to work in tight deadlines and within constraints.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Equity Bank Kenya
Equity Bank Limited (The "Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 - 00200 Nairobi. The Bank is licensed under the Kenya Banking Act (Chapter 488), and continues to offer retail banking, microfinance and related services. The Bank has subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania. Its shares are listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Equity Bank was founded as Equity Building Society (EBS) in October 1984 and was originally a provider of mortgage financing for the majority of customers who fell into the low income population. The society’s logo, a modest house with a brown roof, resonates with its target market and their determination to make small but steady gains toward a better life, seeking security and advancement of their dreams. The vast majority of Africans have historically been excluded from access to financial resources. Having been declared technically insolvent in 1993, Equity’s transformation into a rapidly growing microfinance and then a commercial bank is widely considered to be an inspirational success story. Currently, Equity Bank has more than 9 million customers making it the largest bank in terms of customer base in Africa and having nearly half of bank accounts in Kenya. The company’s vision is "to be the champion of the socio-economic prosperity of the people of Africa”. Equity Bank retains a passionate commitment to empowering its clients to transform their lives and livelihoods. Through a business model that is anchored in access, convenience and flexibility, the Bank has evolved to become an all-inclusive financial services provider with a growing pan-African footprint. Equity Bank’s business model and its visionary leadership has continued to earn local, regional and global accolades and recognition. The model is also studied in some of the leading business schools in the world, as other developing countries in Africa and Asia seek to learn from Equity’s low margin, high-volume model. Equity Bank in 2010 established the Equity Group Foundation. This innovation and creative vehicle has fully transformed the concept of philanthropy and corporate social responsibility. While Equity Group Foundation champions the socio-economic transformation of the people of Africa and seeks partnerships along six cluster thematic areas, Equity Bank provides the infrastructure of delivery, hence reducing the operational costs for the Foundation and increasing the rate of return on any social investment. The six social thematic areas of focus are: education and leadership development; financial literacy and access; entrepreneurship; agriculture; health; innovations and environment. Make an enquiry today