Social Media Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Enkata we are seeking a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. She/he will be required to manage our social media presence in all platforms, creating high-quality original content, device social media strategy to reach more/potential customers, engage influencers and manage our Company reputation. This is all geared to turning fans into customers turning customers into advocates.
The main work Entail’s :-
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on all social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
Job Requirements: –
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
We are a premium Kenyan brand providing executive watches for both men and women. The name "Enkata" is derived from the Maasai community in Kenya which means time. We pride ourselves with excellent products and customer service. All our watches are original with a 1 year warranty and we offer free lifetime battery replacement. Looking forward to serving you.