Interface Design Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Job Field ICT / Computer
Job Grade: 3
Project Duration: 1 Year- Fixed term Contract
Education / Degree: Degree in Civil Engineering
Years of Experience: 10 years in managing a design team
The Interface Design Manager will directly report
Operationally Design Office Manager
Functionally : Design Office Manager
Specific Responsiblities and Accountabilities
- Managing a multidisciplinary design team (5 staff min) working in the same time on several projects whether road, building, utilities or even master planning.
- Organizing the split of the design staff on the projects based on their respective competencies and the needs of the projects
- Managing the workload of his team (Engineers and Technicians) on short and medium term
- Keeping track of progress and adhering to deadlines as agreed with the Design Office Manager
- Ensuring the external quality control of all deliverables
- Will the direct link with the Team leaders of the design projects in the Region
- Missions to the sites from time to time for explaining the design projects to Clients with the Team leaders and the
- Director of Operations
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Post graduate qualification would be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience with an international engineering consulting company and with a construction background would be a plus
- Excellent Written and spoken English
- Knowledge of French would be an added advantage
- Working Knowledge of CAD programs i.e. Auto CAD, Civil CAD 3D, Project Wise, Sharepoint, BIM, REVIT,….
- A Team Player able to work under pressure and demonstrate professional coordination
- Effective interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Decisiveness and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive Approach
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication: Oral and Written
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Service orientated
- Budget for the position: 400,000KES gross salary all inclusiveMODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application quoting the job title on the email subject before Friday 2nd October, 2020
About Egis Kenya
Egis is a major international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors whose unique global service range encompasses infrastructure consulting, engineering and operation. Through our capacity for innovation, we respond to the climate emergency and to the greatest challenges of our time by offering solutions and acknowledged know-how in the areas of transportation and mobility, sustainable city construction, buildings, water, the environment and energy.
A 75%-owned subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts, with the remaining 25% held by partner executives and employees, Egis Imagine a sustainable future, working for populations and social progress.