Project Coordinator- Six months Reliever
- Data entry
- Ensure that project(s) are delivered on time and within scope.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that associates understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitoring associates’ productivity.
- Maintain timekeeping.
- Pass on information from upper management to associates and vice versa
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Occasionally meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
And any other duties assigned
- Good, Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- A Diploma or degree in a management course (one in Project management is an added advantage)
A successful candidate for this position will be:
- Detail Oriented – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Positive Attitude – the culture at SALIX is very collaborative and we strive to provide an enjoyable work environment. We look for people that will enhance our culture.
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Willingness to think proactively and anticipate future needs
- Proven ability to solve complex problems methodically
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If interested kindly submit your application on or before 1st March 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Digital Divide Data
DDD believes talent has no boundaries--and opportunities shouldn’t either. In 2001, we saw the need to bring tech skills and living-wage work to men and women in underserved communities in Asia. It was here that DDD helped plant the seed for a socially responsible outsourcing practice known as impact sourcing.