Social Impact Intern
About the role
This is an opportunity to learn, it is ideal for people who see a future in training, humanitarian or development work. The will help in training, recruitment, event planning, reporting and coordinating activities of the Young Professionals Club.
- Participate in the recruitment process for BEST trainees
- Develop a training plan and maintain a training calendar.
- Conduct orientation sessions for BEST trainees and also train
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees during the BEST training period.
- Coordinate the Young Professional Club (YPC) activities.
- Organize the Job Readiness training for both associates and trainees
- Coordinate the charity events
- Support mobilization of students/youth for offsite BEST sessions.
- Management of training room and training equipment
- Other duties as may be requested.
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and effectively with people across cultures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and a positive attitude
- Comfortable with MS Office
- Able to plan events, take minutes and write reports
- A mentor and able to train
- A good mobilizer and able to prioritize.
- Have some reasonable level of Emotional Intelligence.
- Enjoys charitable events, participation in previous events with DDD is desirable
- Associate in the work-study program or a recent work-study graduate.
- Being a member of DDD’s Young Professionals Club (YPC) is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If interested kindly submit your application on or before 16th March 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Digital Divide Data (DDD)
DDD believes talent has no boundaries--and opportunities shouldn’t either. In 2001, we saw the need to bring tech skills and living-wage work to men and women in underserved communities in Asia. It was here that DDD helped plant the seed for a socially responsible outsourcing practice known as impact sourcing.