Research Monitoring and Evaluation Associate
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for Training, Research and M&E to join our technical team as a Research Monitoring and Evaluation Associate.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing technical support in design and execution of research, M&E and project management projects;
- Design of new training programs and review of the existing ones to meet the organizational strategic objectives and changing needs of the clients;
- Managing the delivery of trainings including quality assurance on training methods and materials;
- Delivery of business development activities from opportunity identification to proposal submission;
- Support recruitment and management of training consultants;
- Contribute to the organization’s knowledge base through development of training guides, articles, blogs and technical notes;
- Support qualitative and quantitative data management, analysis and report writing.
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Degree in M&E, Statistics, Project Management or other relevant field;
- At least three (3) years of professional experience designing and implementing research, monitoring, and evaluation activities;
- Demonstrated capacity to utilize and support others in utilizing a range of learning tools and approaches, both virtual and in-person;
- Excellent business development skills;
- Working experience with donor funded / development projects;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to create compelling and concise narratives for a range of audiences.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Devimpact Institute
Devimpact Institute is a leading provider of research, training and consultancy services to international development organizations. We assist our partners to increase the impact and efficiency of their social interventions by providing a range of innovative solutions for sustainable results.
Devimpact Institute’s mission is to enhance the capacity of development organizations to effectively and successfully solve social problems in order to improve the well-being of people around the world. Our expertise aims to create development impact in health; agriculture; food security; governance; education; environmental management.