Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Sales Officer must have the following:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Relevant certification in Sales and Marketing (diploma or degree)
- Proficiency in English
- Good networking skills
- Must come on board with a good number of clientele base especially in the Solar Industry
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Must work under pressure hence will be able to work on set sales targets.
- Must be very aggressive with right attitude
- Participates in marketing events, such as tradeshows and tabletop show as needed
- Conducts online research and leads prospecting as needed
- Plans and drives all product promotions strategy of the company
- Works collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies
- Monitors and reports goals and insights to clients through email, phone calls, and face-to face meetings
- Interacts daily with clients following the organization customer service standards
- Works closely with product teams to help drive the near- and long-term product roadmap
- Creates product positioning and messaging for online and digital marketing products, services, and solutions where applicable
- Partners with the organizations corporate marketing team to launch content campaigns designed to drive and measure leads and increase brand awareness
- Helping to turn key customers into references by establishing and developing relationships with them.
- Make sure to achieve Monthly Sales targets.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, walk ins, networking and social media Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Basic pay, transport allowance plus great commission
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Denmar Solar Systems Limited
We are the Authorized Luminous BRAND Distributor of solar water heating system, Solar Panels, Batteries and Power Back-Ups. Our mission is to delivery and installation of quality Solar Systems that enable our clients to access efficient, reliable and transforming green energy, using technologically advanced components in accordance with set regulations.