Vihiga Area Sales Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are currently operating across seven counties and are looking for an Area Sales Manager to lead the sales team in our efforts in Vihiga County. Our sales team currently has 250 agents, living and working in the rural communities where our customers live. The Area Sales Manager will work closely with the Head of Sales Operations to manage sales and collection operations, while driving growth in Vihiga County. Women are encouraged to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruit, train and manage a decentralized network of sales agents
- Develop and implement an effective Sale Strategy for your assigned territory
- Develop and implement a comprehensive work plan to ensure company budgets are met
- Ensure company monthly, quarterly and annual targets are met consistently within your assigned territory
- Grow sales and drive collection efficiency of your sales agent network
- Efficiently Manage stock, Marketing Collateral and any other company resources allocated for your sales agent network
- Ensure compliance of sales agent network with the company’s policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate with the logistics officer in the collection and return of products undergoing warranty processing
- Reporting-Ensure all reports are provided on time and in full as per company requirements
- Minimum of one years’ experience in sales
- Experience managing a network of decentralized sales agents in off-grid energy
- Demonstrated ability to manage inventory and stock for a network of agents
- Ability to build and manage relations at all levels within a fast-growing startup company
- Fluency in spoken English and Kiswahili
- Compensation for the role is structured to include base pay and commission
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Deevabits Green Energy
Deevabits Green Energy (DGE) is a social enterprise that uses an innovative approach of empowering Village Solar Entrepreneurs (VSEs) (youth and women) to establish micro-enterprises distributing solar lamps. The VSEs forms a robust distribution channel of improving access to solar lamps to the remote rural areas; while pay-as-you-go model enables the poorest households to own a solar lamp by paying for it in small installments hence removing the barrier for upfront payment. The VSEs earn income for their family as they provide affordable and clean lighting source for their neighbours and friends.