Davis & Shirtliff, the leading provider of water and energy related equipment in the region has a vacancy for a Workshop Electrician based in Lusaka, Zambia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and repair of controllers & electrical equipment.
- Assembly of control panels that includes, single phase and three phase (DOL), Soft starter and Star-delta.
- Assembly of Solar PV disconnect switch and PV combiner box.
- Programming of PLC controllers.
- Testing of single and three phase pumps both booster and submersible.
- Testing of Solar equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair of inverter, PLC controllers, Solar controllers, and other electronics equipment to component level.
- Provide accurate and detailed quality test reports.
- Knowledge in AutoCad both drawing and interpretation.
- Proper management of workshop equipment and tools to ensure smooth workshop operations.
- General Electrical maintenance.
The Electron, Instrumentation and Automation Engineer (EIA) Must Have:
- Diploma in engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Instrument/Control)
- 3 Years of Experience in a similar role
- Practical experience in control panel assembles.
- Practical experience in troubleshooting and repair of electronic device.
- Knowledge in programming of PLC controller and BMS systems will be an added advantage.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Interested applicants meeting these requirement should apply by Friday, 23rd July 2021.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Davis & Shirtliff Group
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water related equipment in the East African region. Founded in 1946, business activities are focused on six principal product sectors - Water Pumps, Boreholes, Swimming Pools, Water Treatment, Generators and Solar Equipment. The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and a partnership in Ethiopia.