Project Technical Assistant – Monitoring Evaluation Accountability And Learning (MEAL) & Digital Innovation
DCA is seeking to recruit a dynamic and proactive Kenyan National for the following position: MEAL & Digital Innovation Asistant. The position is based in Nakuru County, and reports to the Project Coordinator
The main responsibilities of the MEAL & Digital Innovation Assistant:
- Coordinate processes to identify, design and/or adapt tech-enabled extension worker tracking and monitoring systems with third party providers.
- Lead the development of systems and processes for the implementation of the project MEAL frameworks. Support efforts to build the capacity of project staff, partners and other relevant stakeholders on implementation of MEAL actions.
- Maintain an updated Indicator Performance Tracker (IPT) for the Daisy project, including maintenance of an agile and accessible secure physical and digital filing system and project database.
- Lead in researching and identifying performance, skills, knowledge, information, and attitude gaps of project beneficiaries and partner staff and create and/or select learning experiences to fill this gap.
- Lead in facilitating learning design processes together with end-users, subject matter experts, project leads, interaction designers, external partners, and the communities.
- Lead the documentation of project results, impact, best practices and significant changes. Document learning and best practices; disseminate learnings, reports, publications and participate in learning sessions, and ensuring that the lessons learnt are utilized to inform programming and advocacy.
- Using advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis methods generate datasets, assessments, and reports analysis to support project staff in generating high quality reports for various audiences.
- Collect and manage complaints and feedback in close coordination with Project team. Track timeliness of response to complaints and maintain an updated project complaints tracker.
- Technical level education in Statistics, Social Sciences, ICT, Development Studies, Project Management or other relevant field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably with INGOs.
- Experience in Digital Data Collection software such as Kobo, ODK, Magpi, Commcare etc.
- Strong skills in data analysis and visualisations, both qualitative and quantitative data analysis with at least three of these softwares: MS-Excel, STATA, SPSS, Power Bi, NVIVO and other data management software.
- Knowledge of setting up and use of Digital Data Collection Software e.g. Commcare, Magpi, etc.
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation, creativity and an ability to perform without close supervision.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About DanChurchAid (DCA)
DanChurchAid's aim is to strengthen the world’s poorest people in their struggle for a life in dignity. Our work is based on a Christian view of humanity with respect for every individual’s rights and equal worth. DanChurchAid is rooted in the Danish National Evangelical Lutheran Church, but is active wherever we find the need is highest, regardless of religion, gender, political beliefs, race, national or ethnic origins, handicaps or sexual orientation.