Procurement, Logistics And Administrative Assistant
DCA is seeking to recruit a dynamic and proactive Kenyan National for the following position: ProLog & Admin Assistant. The position is based in Nakuru County, and reports to the Area Programme Manager
The main responsibilities of the ProLog & Admin Assistant:
- Lead in ensuring DCA Procurement Manual Policy and procedures are followed in all Nakuru office procurements.
- Undertake procurement of project supplies and services for Nakuru office including conducting market surveys and trend analysis as per the project documents, in line with DCA Procurement policies and approved scheme of delegation for the field office.
- Maintain an up-to-date fleet management records including vehicle and motorbikes records in liaison with the drivers and riders.
- Manage drivers and ensure policies and procedures are being followed, including verification of fuel and service
- Ensure proper management of stores including receiving and issuing goods, developing stores reports and reconciliations.
- Maintain and update the DCA Nakuru Office assets register
- Reconcile hotel, air tickets & taxi expense reports & requesting for payments for Nakuru Office.
- Support event planning, including sourcing and booking venues, confirming attendance, and preparing materials for the Nakuru Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in in business administration, management, or similar disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in Procurement, General Administration , Asset and Inventory management, security procedures, and vehicle management in an International organization.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office – particularly MS Word & Excel)
- Self-motivation, integrity, creativity, commitment and an ability to perform without close supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About DanChurchAid (DCA)
DanChurchAid's aim is to strengthen the world’s poorest people in their struggle for a life in dignity. Our work is based on a Christian view of humanity with respect for every individual’s rights and equal worth. DanChurchAid is rooted in the Danish National Evangelical Lutheran Church, but is active wherever we find the need is highest, regardless of religion, gender, political beliefs, race, national or ethnic origins, handicaps or sexual orientation.