Director Of Global Customer Quality
Job Type Full Time
Experience 10 – 15 years
Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Reporting to: Senior Director Of Product and Operations (75%) & The President (25%)
Travel Frequency: 25% Africa, 10% Global
- The incumbent is responsible for the overall quality control and quality engineering in the regions and quality improvements to continue to make our products the best quality and value.
- Develops functional strategy and vision to ensure adherence with company and customer expectations.
- Enforces consistent processes and reporting to monitor and improve product quality for customers.
- Audits and ensures repair operations, and supply chain partners are following proper processes and procedures, and providing accurate and timely technical data and reporting.
- Builds strong relationship and collaboration with Product Quality team, Call Center, Repair Operations and Senior
- Management team and other internal customers and stakeholders.
- Improves customer (external and internal) satisfaction level through high quality services.
- Collect and report on quality data and KPIs for all d.light products to senior management.
- Identify areas of improvement and track and manage quality issues to resolution.
- Gather, analyse, and manage quality related field data and issues. Drive for resolution with full root cause and corrective actions.
- Ensure accurate and timely data, reporting and closure of issues and improvement projects.
- Oversee, motivate, mentor and evaluate performance for regional Customer Quality Department’s employees.
- Drive continuous improvement of Customer Quality performance to match customers’ demands and time to market competitiveness.
- Build, develop, lead and inspire the regional Customer Quality team.
- Interface with external and internal customers to fulfill requirements.
- Ensure world-class quality performance.
Successful Candidate Profile
- 10~15 years’ experience of customer quality management, including quality control and quality engineering.
- A Master’s degree in Quality, Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Experience with the managing global customer quality in a matrix managed environment.
- Experience in MNC from the consumer electronics, B2B electronics, managing multi-geographical sites and multi-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated executive presents in managing issues under pressure.
- Experience in finding root cause through analyzing data.
- A strong project leader and be able to drive for results.
- Proven ability of establishing strong cross-functional collaboration.
- Well versed and experience in using quality tools, systems and management. Six Sigma certification highly desirable
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. Through four hubs in Africa, China, South Asia and the United States, d.light has sold close to twenty million solar light and power products in 62 countries, improving the lives of over 80 million people. d.light is dedicated to providing the most reliable, affordable and accessible solar lighting and power systems for the developing world and reaching 100 million people by 2020. Vision: d.light envisions a future where everyone is empowered by the freedom and improved quality of life that comes with access to reliable, affordable, clean solar energy. Mission: To create a brighter future by making clean energy products universally available and affordable Goal: Before the end of 2020, d.light will have helped to transform the lives of 100 million people. Values: We live the values of i.HOPE - Innovative, Honest, Optimistic, Passionate and Empathetic