Senior Finance Analyst
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to join the team in the Finance Department. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in our share ownership plan.
- Documenting the accounting process to capture the SPVs business model
- Reconcile the intercompany balances between the entities in the company
- Prepare schedules for all accounts in the general ledger under management
- Ensure subsidiary books are reconciled at all times (trade receivables, trade payables and inventory)
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to support business decision making
- Manage the accounting function of the entities assigned from time to time
- Prepare schedules for all accounts in the general ledger for entities under management
- Ensure postings are done in the system based on approved source documents
- Assist in financial reporting and provide analysis for the management accounts
- Ensure the entities under management are compliant with all taxation and other regulatory requirements. These includes PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA, VAT and WHT.
- Continuously identify areas of policy and operational improvement in area of operation
- Train and assist others within a team environment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- CPA (K) and/or ACCA and Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related degree
- KCSE B+ and above
- Three (3) years working experience in a Finance environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict deadlines conscious with minimum supervision
- Ability to easily adapt to dynamic, complex and rapidly changing finance environment.
- Ability to learn and to train team members
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Cytonn Investments
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.