Financial Advisor (Sales Executive)- Nairobi
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- KCSE grade C- and above
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Financial Advisor
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- A background in Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Banking, Asset Management and other financial services will be added advantage
- A 30 Day powerful and interactive Sales Training Course covering Product Knowledge and Advanced selling skills to equip you in order to adequately cater for the sophisticated modern client.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Cytonn Investments
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.