Cook – Cysuites Apartment Hotel
Cysuites Apartment is looking for a Modern and a well motivated candidate to fill the possition of a cook.
- Ensure preparation of food products are done effectively and correctly as per the laid down procedures
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all foods and produce received are well labelled, Date stamped and stored correctly
- Ensure the standard recipes for all dishes are followed correctly and maintain uniformity of taste, Quality and portion control
- Ensure food preparation procedures are followed with critical check on costs and wastage
- Ensure all relevant documentations are maintained and report the same to immediate supervisor
- Ensure all stock levels are maintained and correctly documented
- Ensure to attend to any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Diploma or higher national diploma in food production
- Certificate in Food production
- Experience as a cook for at least three years
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Excellent record in kitchen operations and procedures
- Exceptional cooking skills
- Computer skills is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Cytonn Investments
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.