Real Estate Finance And Administration Associate
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual with strong quantitative skills, excellent people skills and exceptional admin skills to coordinate the entire real estate sales process from reservation to registration, coordinate with respective law firms on various sales documents,keep clients abreast of the status of Real Estate developments.
- Coordinate the entire real estate sales process from reservation to registration
- Collection of receivables from clients
- Review and approve reservations, letters of offer, agreements for sale, and lease registration documents
- Coordinate with respective law firms on the various sales documents
- Proactively drive the sales process from reservation to closure
- Negotiate payment plans and restructure agreements
- Cash flow projections of project payables and receivables
- Proactively keep clients abreast of the status of the real estate developments
- Handle escalated client queries
- Own and enforce compliance with real estate sales policies and processes
- Ensure meticulous documentation and record keeping
- Coordinate real estate sales process improvement and automation initiatives
- CPA (K) and/or ACCA
- KCSE B+ and above or equivalent
- Three (3) years working experience in a busy Finance environment
- Second upper and above in Degree in accounting, finance or related degree
- Exceptional admin skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to learn and to train team members
- Ability to easily to adapt to dynamic, complex and rapidly changing finance environment
- Strict deadlines conscious with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record in management and implementation of successful growth initiatives.
- Team player with ability to comfortably relate with cross cultural teams
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Cytonn Investment
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.