Read more about this companyWarehouse Supervisor
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 7 years
Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
We’re hiring a Warehouse Supervisor!
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
You will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day activities of a team of workers within a warehouse function at a medium to large site or several smaller locations to improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system.
- Ensure goods are properly moved, handled and stored safely in compliance with country, state and local requirements.
- Determine best service and alternatives to manage volume and time requirements and meet customer needs.
- Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and goods as needed
Supervise schedules to meet deadlines.
- Maintain warehouse and machinery, ensuring equipment is serviced when needed and a clean and tidy workspace is kept at all times
- Determine and oversee loading and equipment needs for warehouse operations.
- Supervise shipping process execution and documentation which may include import and export.
- Maintain quality of inventory products by monitoring warehouse conditions, cleanliness and pest management.
- Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Logistics/ Supply Chain or equivalent with the relevant experience
- Minimum of 5- 7 years in the similar environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Knowledge of finance procedures related to warehouse and goods movement across borders
- Inventory Management Skills
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- Knowledge of finance procedures related to warehouse
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to analyze data and provide insight from the data
- SAP/Pastel Knowledge is preferred
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.