Job Type Full Time
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit , Internships / Volunteering
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records Responsibilities
- Develop and utilize skills in processing and accounting for accounts payable, receivables and reporting systems
- Process and review financial data and to ensure the integrity of information within the financial systems, ledger reconciliation and data collection as required. • Assist in compilation of Budget estimates and reports.
- Assist in debtor collection and make journal entries.
- Assist with the preparation of annual reports and audits.
- Assist in enhancing understanding and use of the financial systems of the organization
- Assist when needed to respond to finance enquiries in person or on the phone.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation and perform bank account reconciliation Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related course or CPA certification
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Have good math and analytical skills
- Be a great team player and attentive to detail
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.