Customer Development Executive – Direct Trade
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldCustomer Care
Ensure direct customer engagement & logistics coordination with flawless in-store execution and maintenance of all visibilities to influence shoppers and provide support to meet CP distribution objectives by enhancing off-takes
Ensure effective GTM & monthly business planning, claims management with execution and maintenance of all visibility elements in the store through a team of third party employees (merchandisers/ DSR’s) across the customers/region.
- Ensure regular and fruitful customer engagement following annual JBP to execute all plans and achieve business results. Maintain top notch relation with buyers and store managers to get done what we agree to get done.
- Ensure business plan by store/DC and tracking of PO, pricing and promotions
- Ensure on shelf availability of mandated assortment by customer
- Ensure proper distribution of products and execution of POPs following guidelines.
- Ensure tracking of right assortment and stock weight by RE
Secure and draw insights from any competitive information available in public domain regarding:
- New products
- Any other developments
In store management
Ensure compliance to 5Ps (Product Assortment/ Placement/ POP/ Pricing/ Promotion)
- Ensure that all visibilities are planned (right store, right location and agreement on prescribed terms) are booked
- Ensure efficient implementation of various visibilities inside stores through compliance to T&C
- Prevent dislocation and damage of the POPs and ensure that they are well maintained
- Ensure POPs are implemented by RE
- Observe & share feedback for all in-store executions
- POP placement
- Planogram, etc.
- Take initiatives to drive conversions in the wholesale channel for better ICRE conversions
Data based working and communication
- Utilize data (where data available eg. Kenya & in markets where Shoprite stores are available) to drive overall business performance
- Setting objectives for market visits
- Reviewing merchandiser performance
Developing and training
Ensures that all Sales reps and merchandisers are trained well to perform their job
- POP execution
- Planogram management
- Follow FIFO
- Conduct monthly DSR and Merchandiser meetings to address store wise issues and review performance against set parameters
- Attend monthly business reviews with manager and update on challenges andopportunities
- Compile reports and information as per requirements communicated by CDM
- Maintain trust and understanding in working with trade in general and specifically buyers, floor managers and store managers. Share success stories
- Communicate promotions to build off-takes
- Mutually work towards category growth
- Resolve issues, etc.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Every day, millions of consumers around the world trust our products to care for themselves and the ones they love. Colgate-Palmolive is a global company serving people in over 200 countries and territories with consumer products that make their lives healthier and more enjoyable. Colgate manufactures and markets oral care, personal care, home care and pet nutrition products under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.