Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Law / Legal
Reporting to the Risk and Governance Manager, the Compliance Officer will be responsible for providing support to the company on compliance to the Group Charter of Authority, SAP model company, company policies, procedures and internal controls.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Governance and Policy DocumentationFormulate policy documentation for new processes as and when required.
- Conduct a policy review for all existing processes and amendments to the current procedures.
- Drive user sign off to commit that they have read and understood the policies and will comply.
- Risk AssessmentsPerform entity wide risk assessments to identify high, medium and low areas of focus.
- Incorporate risk management into the strategic business plan of the organization and when new projects are being undertaken.
- Internal Audit ManagementManage internal control dashboard for each department with focus on high areas.
- Perform independent checks to ensure the internal controls are running smoothly.
- Perform spot checks and surprise checks to ensure compliance at all times.
- Communicate with auditors and facilitate their interaction with staff.
- Responsible for finalization of internal audit reports and updating management comments.
- Follow up identified audit issues on Barn owl to ensure timely closure.
- Compliance ManagementRegularly review and ensure that the company adheres to the policies, procedures, code of business conduct, legal regulations and standards and protocols set down by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Ensure compliance to the Charter of Authority and carry out sample based checks to confirm compliance.
- SAP SustainabilityDevelop MC’s and back up MC’s.
- Identify and develop a backup for Compliance Manager.
- Drive quarterly SAP sustainability meetings and closing out of all issues raised.
- Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree, CPA -K or ACCA
- Added advantage
- MBA will be an added advantage
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in internal audit, risk management or implementation of controls in a business operation.
- Financial and project management skills
- Good business acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Action oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically
- Proficient knowledge in SAP
- Enterprise first thinking
- Simplifies the decision making process for self and others
- Efficiently applies rigour and operating discipline to ensure decisions are made on a timely basis
- Exhibits high level of commercial pragmatism and prudent commercial judgment
- Thrives in ambiguity and effectively applies sound intuition or judgment
- Assesses and makes clear trade-offs when making critical decisions
- Applies a broad base of knowledge and experience to solve complex issues
- Proven ability to foresee and take action against potential risks to the business or system as a whole
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.